Thred Gard® Anti-Seize & Lubricating Compound - Nickel Based
$12.99$10 Flat Rate Shipping on Orders Under 10 lb. $15 Flat Rate Shipping on Orders 10lbs or More. US Orders over $110 SHIP FREE! Click for Details
- Provides protection against seizing, galling, rust and corrosion.
- Brush on nuts, bolts, screws, bushings, cam rollers, shafts, sleeves, couplings, conveyers, motors, pumps, turbines, valves, etc.
- Speeds assembly, facilitates disassembly.
- Industry applications include steel mills, forges, foundries, die casters, refining and chemical installations, marine services, farm and construction equipment, power and utility plants, paper and pulp mills and general plant maintenance.
- Non-hardening, non-dripping.
- Exceeds MIL Spec MIL-A-907D.
- Safe for temperatures up to 2,600°F/1,427°C.
- Technical Data Sheet
FPC Stock Code Container Size Units per Case
FPC Stock Code NG04 1/4 lb. Brush FPC Stock Code 24
FPC Stock Code NG08 1/2 lb. Brush FPC Stock Code 12
FPC Stock Code NG16 1 lb. Brush FPC Stock Code 12