Web Site Terms and Conditions of Use
1. TermsBy accessing this web site, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Use License
Permission is granted to temporarily download one copy of the materials (information or software) on FedPro's web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- modify or copy the materials;
- use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial);
- attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on FedPro's web site;
- remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials; or
- transfer the materials to another person or "mirror" the materials on any other server.
Image Use Policy
All photography and imagery within FedProBrands.com is protected and strictly copyrighted with All Rights Reserved. Any form of manipulation to the image is strictly prohibited. This includes:
- Removal, replacement and/or modification of original watermarks
- Cropping or modification of any image
- Resizing of an image to a larger format or to modify to any other format
- Resaving the image for another party
We receive many requests to use images and information found on www.FedProBrands.com and its related URLs. Please contact us at email@example.com to use any of the images found on this site and to learn more. If you do not receive a response, please call 1-216-464-6440. If you do not receive a response to your inquiry, you are not automatically granted permission to use any image under question.
In FedPro’s efforts to promote good citizenship within the internet community, if FedPro becomes aware of inappropriate use of this Site’s content (including but not limited to copy, data, images), FedPro will respond in any way that, in its sole discretion FedPro deems appropriate. You acknowledge FedPro will have the right to report to law enforcement authorities any actions that may be considered illegal or copyright infringements, as well as any reports it receives of such conduct. When requested, FedPro will cooperate fully with law enforcement agencies in any investigation of alleged illegal activity on the internet.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by FedPro at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
3. DisclaimerThe materials on FedPro's web site are provided "as is." FedPro makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, FedPro does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall FedPro or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on FedPro's Internet site, even if FedPro or a FedPro authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
5. Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on FedPro's web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. FedPro does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. FedPro may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. FedPro does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
FedPro has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by FedPro of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
8. Governing Law
Any claim relating to FedPro's web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
General Terms and Conditions applicable to Use of a Web Site.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.