Thred Gard® Anti-Seize & Lubricating Compound - General Purpose
- Provides protection against seizing, galling, rust and corrosion.
- Brush on nuts, bolts, screws, bushings, cam rollers, shafts, sleeves, couplings, conveyers, motors, pumps, turbines, valves, etc.
- Speeds assembly, facilitates disassembly.
- Industry applications include steel mills, forges, foundries, die casters, refining and chemical installations, marine services, farm and construction equipment, power and utility plants, paper and pulp mills and general plant maintenance.
- Non-hardening, non-dripping.
- Exceeds MIL Spec MIL-A-907D.
- Safe for temperatures up to 1,000°F/537°C.
- MSDS/SDS PDF
- Technical Data Sheet
FPC Stock Code Container Size Units per Case
FPC Stock Code TG04 1/4 lb. Brush FPC Stock Code 24
FPC Stock Code TG08 1/2 lb. Brush FPC Stock Code 12
FPC Stock Code TG16 1 lb. Brush FPC Stock Code 12