Thred Gard® Anti-Seize & Lubricating Compound - Copper Based
- Provides protection against seizing, galling, rust and corrosion.
- Brush on nuts, bolts, screws, bushings, cam rollers, shafts, sleeves, couplings, conveyers, motors, pumps, turbines, valves, etc.
- Speeds assembly, facilitates disassembly.
- Industry applications include steel mills, forges, foundries, die casters, refining and chemical installations, marine services, farm and construction equipment, power and utility plants, paper and pulp mills and general plant maintenance.
- Non-hardening, non-dripping.
- Exceeds MIL Spec MIL-A-907D.
- Safe for temperatures up to 1,800°F/982°C.
- Technical Data Sheet
FPC Stock Code Container Size Units per Case
FPC Stock Code CG04 1/4 lb. Brush Units per Case 24
FPC Stock Code CG08 1/2 lb. Brush Units per Case 12
FPC Stock Code CG16 1 lb. Brush Units per Case 12