Gasoila® Soft-Set Thread Sealant with PTFE
- Soft-setting PTFE paste provides a positive seal on pipe threads, joints, fittings, hoses, nozzles, LPG cylinders, pump assemblies, oil burners, hydraulics, bolts, compressors, engines, motors, housings, plugs, fuel lines, couplings, and more. NOT for use on oxygen.
- For use on brass, copper, stainless steel, aluminum, black pipe, tin, galvanized, PVC plastics, nylon, polyethylene, polypropylene, polybutylene, and more.
- Excellent resistance to gasoline (up to 20% alcohol and petroleum blends), petroleum solvents, kerosene, diesel oil, propane, butane, LPG, cutting oils, ammonia, aliphatic solvents, acids, steam, water, compressed air and more.
- Remains pliable even in cold temperatures.
- Temperature Range: -100°F to 600°F (-74°C to 318°C)
- Pressure Range: To 10,000 PSI sealing liquids; to 3,000 PSI sealing gases
- One year shelf life when stored at 40°F to 80°F (5°C to 27°C)
- Approved by CSA® and NSF®. UL® and ULC® Classified
- Technical Data Sheet
- Sealant Reference Guide
FPC Stock Code Container Size Units per Case
FPC Stock Code SS01 1/8 oz Tube Units per Case 100
FPC Stock Code SS02 2 oz. Tube/Counter Disp. Units per Case 24
FPC Stock Code SS04 1/4 pt. Brush Units per Case 24
FPC Stock Code SS08 1/2 pt. Brush Units per Case 24
FPC Stock Code SS16 1 pt. Brush Units per Case 12
FPC Stock Code SS32 1 qt. Flat Top Units per Case 6
FPC Stock Code SB32 qt. Brush Units per Case 6