Gasoila® Hard-Set Thread Sealant
- Hard-setting, fast-drying, red varnish thread sealant
- Can be used on brass, copper, stainless steel, aluminum, black pipe, tin, galvanized pipe, cadmium-plated metal, rubber, porcelain, wood, marble, epoxies, cork, corpreme, asbestos, plexiglass, PVC and ABS plastic, paper, felt, and more. NOT for use on plastic.
- Excellent resistance to all aliphatic, aromatic, chlorinated solvents; naphthas, benzenes, all petroleum products, refrigerants, freons, propane, butane, kerosene, jet fuel, water, steam and more
- NOT recommended for use on alcohol content over 20% and NOT recommended for use with oxygen
- Temperature Range: -60°F to 350°F (-51°C to 177°C)
- Pressure Range: To 500 PSI (34 bar) sealing face or butt joints; to 15,000 PSI (1,034 bar) for threaded connections
- Dries to touch within 30 minutes; thorough drying may take 24 to 48 hours. Do NOT use on pressurized application until cured.
- One year shelf life when stored at 40°F to 80°F (5°C to 27°C). Flammable
- UL® Classified
FPC Stock Code Container Size Units per Case
FPC Stock Code BT04 1/4 pt. Brush Units per Case 24
FPC Stock Code BT08 1/2 pt. Brush Units per Case 24
FPC Stock Code BT16 1 pt. Brush Units per Case 12
FPC Stock Code FT32 1 qt. Flat Top Units per Case 6
FPC Stock Code FT28 1 Gallon Units per Case 4