Gasoila® 100 Thread Sealant
- Fir-setting, viscous, textured black sealant works where conventional thread sealants fail.
- Excellent performance with systems handling 100% methanol, ethanol, alcohol and ideal for concentrated or dilute acids and caustic alkali, compressed air, aromatic solvents, glycol/water solutions, coal tar, naphtha, cutting oils, ethylene glycol, gasoline and ketones.
- NOT for use on ethanol blended gasoline. (Less than 100% ethanol).
- NOT for use on plastic pipe or oxygen.
- Use on thoroughly clean, dry threads.
- Use on epoxy type fiberglass pipe manufactured by A.O. Smith, Ameron, Fibercast and Antron.
- Temperature Range: -50ºF to 450ºF (-45ºC to 232ºC).
- Pressure Range: Use up to 5,000 PSI (344 bar) for gases; to 10,000 PSI (689 bar) for liquids.
- One year shelf life when stored at 40ºF to 80ºF (5ºC to 27ºC).
- Caution: Vapors flammable. Avoid heat and open flame.
- MSDS/SDS PDF
- MSDS/SDS Doc
- Technical Data Sheet
- Sealant Reference Guide
FPC Stock Code Container Size Units per Case
FPC Stock Code GH04 1/4 pt. Brush FPC Stock Code 12
FPC Stock Code GH08 1/2 pt. Brush FPC Stock Code 12
FPC Stock Code GH16 1 pt. Brush FPC Stock Code 6