Gasoila® E-Seal Thread Sealant
$13.99$10 Flat Rate Shipping on Orders Under 10 lb. $15 Flat Rate Shipping on Orders 10lbs or More. US Orders over $110 SHIP FREE! Click for Details
- Non-hardening, opaque, viscous, textured, green paste designed specifically for ethanol blended gasoline including E10 and E85 (for 100% ethanol or 100% methanol applications - use Gasoila 100).
- Provides a positive seal on pipe threads, joints, fittings, hoses, nozzles, pump assemblies, oil burners, hydraulics, bolts, compressors, engines, motors, fuel lines and couplings.
- For use on brass, copper, stainless steel, aluminum, black pipe, tin and galvanized pipe.
- Excellent resistance to gasoline, ethanol blended gasoline such as E10 and E85, petroleum solvents, kerosene diesel oil, BioDiesel up to 20%, propane, jet fuels, butane, LPG, cutting oils, ammonia, aliphatic solvents, acids, steam and potable water.
- NOT for use on oxygen.
- Temperature Range: -100ºF to 600ºF (-73ºC to 315ºC).
- Pressure Range: Up to 10,000 PSI (689 bar) when sealing liquids and up to 3,000 PSI (206 bar) with gases.
- One year shelf life when stored at 40°F to 80°F (5°C to 27°C)
- Technical Data Sheet
- Sealant Reference Guide
FPC Stock Code Container Size Units per Case
FPC Stock Code GE04 1/4 pt. Brush FPC Stock Code 24
FPC Stock Code GE08 1/2 pt. Brush FPC Stock Code 24
FPC Stock Code GE16 1 pt. Brush FPC Stock Code 12