Gasoila® NT Non-PTFE Thread Sealant
- Blue, textured, non-PTFE, grit-free sealant.
- Use on most metals and plastic. Check with plastic pip manufacturer to determine compatibility with Gasoila NT.
- Recommended for use with valves, fittings, hoses, nozzles, motors, housings, gaskets, compressors, castings, etc.
- Ideal for maintenance of machinery and assembly lines with no risk of valve-destroying grit contamination.
- For use with food and potable water. NOT for use with oxygen.
- Temperature Range: -50ºF to 400ºF (-45ºC to 204ºC).
- Pressure Range: To 10,000 PSI (689 bar) sealing liquids; 3,000 PSI (206 bar) sealing gases.
- One year shelf life when stored at 40ºF to 80ºF (5ºC to 27ºC).
- MSDS/SDS PDF
- MSDS/SDS Doc
- Technical Data Sheet
- Sealant Reference Guide
FPC Stock Code Container Size Units per Case
FPC Stock Code NT08 1/2 pt. Brush FPC Stock Code 24
FPC Stock Code NT16 1 pt. Brush FPC Stock Code 12