Gasoila® DEF Thread Sealant
- DEF (Diesel Exhaust Fluid) Sealant is designed for systems carrying urea-based chemical reactant used in SCR systems (DEF). Gasoila DEF has excellent resistance to a wide variety of chemicals.
- Excellent performance with systems handling Diesel Exhaust Fluid, 100% methanol, ethanol, alcohol and ideal for concentrated or dilute acids and caustic alkali, cutting oils, aromatic solvents, glycol/water solutions, coal tar, naphtha, ethylene glycol and keytones.
- Use on epoxy type fiberglass pipe manufactured by A.O. Smith, Ameron, Fibercast and Antron.
- For use on NPT Threads. NOT for use on plastic pipe or oxygen.
- Temperature Range: -50°F to +450°F (-45°C to 232°C).
- Pressure Range: Up to 10,000 PSI (689 bar) when sealing liquids and up to 5,000 PSI (340 bar) with gases.
- One year shelf life when stored at 40°F to 80°F (5°C to 27°C)
- Technical Data Sheet
- Sealant Reference Guide
FPC Stock Code Container Size Units per Case
FPC Stock Code DE04 1/4 pt. Brush Units per Case 12